Independent & personal service
98% SUCCESS rate
Access to 1,000+ MORTGAGES
5 star reviews
  • Independent & personal service
  • 98% SUCCESS rate
  • Access to 1,000+ MORTGAGES
  • 5 star reviews

Buildings & Contents Insurance

Protecting your family’s home, should the worst happen.

Buildings insurance covers the cost of repairing or rebuilding the structure of your home that is damaged by events such as a flood, fire or a storm.

This also covers permanent fixtures in your home, such as fitted kitchens and fitted bedroom furniture. This doesn’t include the items inside your home – you’d need contents insurance for that.

Contents Insurance covers the cost of repairing or replacing the items in your home that have been stolen, or damaged by events such as a flood, fire or storm. This includes household goods and personal effects owned by you or your family.

You can also add elements such as accidental damage, high risk items and legal cover to your policy.


Why take out Building and Contents Insurance?

If you have a mortgage it will be a requirement by the lender that you have adequate buildings insurance in place, failure to have insurance in place would break the agreement you have with your mortgage provider.

The other obvious reason is that having the right insurance in place gives you peace of mind that should the worst happen, for example a major fire you will be able to rebuild your home and restore any contents.

We work for our customers around the clock, and pride ourselves on never leaving you waiting for an answer.

See how we've helped others

  • David arranged both our private & rental property mortgages along with other financial matters & made the whole process as straightforward & easy as possible for us.

    He was utterly professional & took us step by step through each process taking a huge amount of the stress away from us.

    We couldn’t recommend The Mortgage Branch highly enough we are so glad we found you!

    Thank you so much!

    Alex Carpenter

    5 Stars (Facebook)

  • Miles and the team are incredibly professional and I absolutely love the fact that they plant a tree for every mortgage!

    Lauren Gilberthorpe

    5 Stars (Facebook)

  • A very professional and efficient service.

    I would recommend The Mortgage Branch to anyone looking to arrange a mortgage, however difficult the circumstances might be.

    Thank you so much.

    Samantha Scott-White

    5 Stars (Facebook)


To discover your options, call us today on 01242 696 235 or email

Google Rating